Monday, June 25, 2012

What I See in my Kitchen Tonight.



When I look around my kitchen tonight... my favorite little boy is in everything I see.


There is the sign he made the other morning.  He observed two lovely turkeys walking straight down the center of our road (toward the lake) and rushed inside to make a sign to hang on our white picket fence - to alert the neighbors.



His summer journal was on our counter, with the first entry in clear view.




He sat captivated at the kitchen table, while working on his "Monkey Math"



He was responsible for so much of what went into these cookies.  The stirring, the licking, the measuring, the licking, the scrubbing of pots, the licking, the licking, the licking, the licking.





Gosh Darn I just love him.  He is such a beautiful and amazing little guy.
And I am one lucky Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment