Sunday, September 9, 2012



when the day is done
 
 
musings from a day well done-
buyer beware:
the pictures have nothing to do with the words...
and the words have nothing to do with anything...
 
 


today I asked my one and only why I was so lucky to have such a great kid...
she said it was beacuse her kid has a great mom...
well done...

 
I still hate my "barefoot" running sneakers. I'll be a cripple before caramel apple season if I continue to use them.
Just sayin'
 
speaking of caramel apple season, I have come to terms with my severe sugar addiction-
don't know what I am going to do about it- but at least we're on good terms.
oy.
 
 I used to wonder a lot more than I do now.
Wonder and question.
Now I try more to listen.
what?
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
I think I am a cat person.
Don't tell my dogs.
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
Italics are annoying. So are rising gas prices.
 
 
is it bad that my one and only yelled out
"real housewives of nyc"
while playing tv tag???
she's 8.
 
and while we're at it-
her feet are bigger than mine.
wahhhhhhhh!!
 
_____________________________________________________ 
 
 
tis the season for some significant dates.
terror-joy-births-
how blessed are we to remember, celebrate...
the alternative is well, grim.
 
***************************************************
 
 
crickets are cool.
they sing my favorite lullabys-
g'nite
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment