Monday, January 23, 2012

Brain Fart

I am not sure of the statistics but I am pretty sure I am losing brain cells with every feeding. That and my ravenous appetite make for longs days while on maternity leave. When I am not feeding the baby or feeding myself I am staring off into space or watching the real life desperate housewives of any given city. Yup. That's what my last 2 brain cells can handle. Housewives drinking copious amounts of wine and wearing the most outrageous clothing screaming at each other about whose life is worse. WHAT?


Some hours are spent playing Star Wars vs Army Guys vs Firemen. In an attempt to quell the blood shed I like to lighten things up, like telling X that Darth Vader likes to drive the firetruck and he always needs his coffee before he battles anyone.
Another couple of hours are spent kissing and staring at these faces. I mean, how can you resist? Kell loves to snuggle. So far that is his best quality. I am sure we will figure out more in these coming months but I pretty much spend my "free" time cuddling him. X is onto us that we do this most of the night too...
And this one can't get enough of his baby bro. He always wants to kiss him and I am pretty sure that is 99% of the reason that Kell has greasy hair. He is constantly being touched, caressed, cooed at and occasionally manhandled.

It's been fun.
Writing this is my first step at building my brain cells back.
Tonight I might even pick up a book.
Look out world.



No comments:

Post a Comment