Monday, February 20, 2012

Laughing from the top of the roller coaster.


So I spent 3 hours cleaning Happy House today..

You know, for the showing that never happened.

And so today is the day I realized this real estate thing-a-ma-jigger that we've just recently signed up
for is going to be quite the roller coaster.

We live for nearly seven years with a crappy old oven, get a new one in our kitchen just in time for the realtor open house, and now must stare at the old one through our living room window. Officially, kicked to the curb.

And so this evening, with our feet up in our living room... I turned to the Hubs and said, how could this be?
I posted our OLD OVEN on FREECYCLE. How come no one has claimed it yet? I mean, we're trying to GIVE someone a free oven.

And then he said, "well, read me the posting you wrote..."

And so I did.

OFFER: 30" gas freestanding range white

Posted by: "ME"

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:24 pm (PST)

Tappan manufacturer. Easy pick up - indicate day & time in your reply. This is an older model range in fair working condition (rust, bent handle).

***

And then we just laughed, and laughed and laughed (from the tippy top of our roller coaster ride....)


I guess our trash isn't anybody's treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment