Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just keep going, just keep going

Wow. I am just...
Wow.
January and February slipped away from me.
Okay, March did, too.

I feel like I'm in some sort of dream where time is running out and there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything that needs to get done.
Except it's not a dream.
It's life.

Unfortunately, I am no expert a gifts such as "perspective" and "keeping one's cool".
And so my head is spinning, and my heart is racing. And time won't stop for me

so I've got to find a way to keep up.

I finally breathed a breath of relief around 4:30 this afternoon. I don't know who needed a romp around more, Drake or myself. But we both seem relieved after a few minutes of playing ball in the yard.

He holds nothing against me. He is patient and forgiving. He is resilient and playful.

Lord, may I be more like my dog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment