Saturday, March 21, 2009

Launch Party (for one)

3/21/09
Dear All,


Here I am. Well, here we are actually. I seem to be the one among us with the most time on my hands (or else I am just really good and not doing things) so I thought I'd kick off the first official "blog" for my sisters and perhaps the occasional guest appearance by our Annie (?), Mimi (?) who knows!

I put up a picture of the "happiness wall" and maybe you can find your, or your offsprings, face in it. We (the pictures and I) are celebrating the first entry. I am eating chicken nuggets. They are watching.
Add on when the mood hits ya (I have found drinking coffee at dinnertime can make this happen). I'll share all my secret passwords with you because you are my sisters- and my Annie and Mimi- and we do things like that. Right? If I send you my passwords you'll be able to check my email too, but don't do that.
Smooooooooch,
e

No comments:

Post a Comment