Wednesday, March 25, 2009

regret

Maybe my next post will not have to do with food. Not this one though (remember when Marky called us all the "skinniest fat girls" ever? that was funny. OFT funny). Anyway, I broke down and bought girlscout cookies. WHAT? I have company coming. I've already eaten 5 samoas. I am so ashamed. Mater is looking at me again. I think I might turn her picture to face the wall for the rest of the year.

This might explain the 2 cavities the dentist found yesterday. Darn it.

On another note. At yoga last night we did the most relaxing lying down position that I want to share. I wish I could sprawl onto the rug in my classroom and do it now. But there's lice going around.

Lie flat on your back and put one hand on your stomach and the other on your "heart center". I didn't know where this was so I put my right hand so my fingers were over my heart. I didn't move a muscle, not a single TWITCH of any sort took place. I deserve a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment