Sunday, October 11, 2009

Antidotes...


I am itchy. From head to toe and places in between that I would rather not mention.
I have the ivy.
Of the poison persuasion.
Not the pretty green stuff that elite colleges are named after, the awful shiny kind that apparently lurks in every inch of my yard, and while I have weeded the same spot over and over again, will never learn to put on long sleeves and pants.
So now I suffer and scratch and wonder about something I heard once.
In nature, close together, if there is something that is harmful, or poisonous, right near it is the antitode.
So where is the antidote to the P.I.? And if you tell me it's that pink calamine stuff I laugh, cause that gives about as much relief as scratching with oven mitts, it's a joke.
So now I have to go out there and one by one rub all that foliage all over to see which will bring the most relief.
Then I'll bottle it and be RICH.....why hasn't anyone thought of this yet. GENIOUS!

BTW, just googled PI images to get one to upload and saw some cases WAY worse off then mine. I'll just zip it, lotion up and go to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment