Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Imperfect, but okay

I needed this today.

To accomplish something.

To hold something in my hands and think "THIS. THIS IS WHAT I'VE DONE."

It was one of those days you know? Mental inventory of life. Resume flashing through brain, me trying to catch glimpses of exactly what is on there. An informal, panic stricken, self-judgmental, personal inventory of my life.

It came early this year.

Then I finished this.
** spoiler alert** If I have you for a stocking you will not be surprised come Christmas.



















This.
This is what I've done.
It's imperfect, but okay.
Like lady like apron.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And there are no imperfections just your own unique touches. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is finishing a masters moving back and forth across the country not enough in a year??
    i better start doing some things too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait...i HAVE THAT APRON!!! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete