Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Lights and a Fa La La


Last night, as I unplugged my Christmas lights before bed, I felt bad.
I felt bad that the people driving by would not get to see how cute my lights are.
Do you think they are cute?
I think they are cute.
A lit wreath! Come on!
What I really want to do is copy everything the lady across the street does because she is so clever! If only she were on a different street!! 'Cept she uses colored lights and I've got my white ones.


Last night there was caroling at the Old Round Church. It was so small-towny.
Having been inspired by Tese, I'm sure, Eric tried to harmonize with some of the songs.
Really loudly.
I of course sounded like a song-bird and will be cutting my first Christmas album shortly.
I thought about snapping a pic of the ORC for my Christmas Card, but the only thing I got was chilly fingers.

At least my lights are cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment