Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear Santa, YOU better watch out!

Christmas magic has stormed Happy House and with it comes the barrage of questions:

1. Without a chimney, how will Santa get in?
2. Is Christmas tomorrow?
3. If Christmas is baby Jesus' birthday, why don't we eat birthday cake?
4. When I wake up tomorrow, will it be Christmas then?
5. Can I eat this candy cane before breakfast?
6. If Jesus is a king, did he wear a crown in his mommies' belly?
7. Why isn't Christmas today?
8. What happened to the Advent Calendar Chocolate for the 23rd of December it isn't the 23rd yet is it? (my question, not Dec's)
9. Did the crown hurt his Mary?
10. Momma, have I been nice or very nice? (gotta love that there was no "naughty" option)
11. How can Santa see me if he lives way in the north pole?
12. Nonie, can you pretend it is Christmas morning with me?

...and wonders of His love!

No comments:

Post a Comment