Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the problem

The problem with my bedroom is that it's smack in the middle of the apartment. From the front door to the bathroom? Bedroom. From my plopped bum in front of the tv to the fridge? Bedroom. It's quite the un-private boudoir.
Actually, the real problem with my bedroom is that it has a bed in it. All fine and good during normal sleeping hours, but not so in the middle of the day or early evening times. The thing is, I love my bed. Dare I say I need my bed, and feel that it needs me. I look at my bed longingly as I pass through the room. I am pretending to be busy but really I'm just killing time until the sun goes down and I can slip under the covers.


But sometimes, I just have to do this.



3 comments:

  1. There you go again. Jumping on your bed in your "this could be a wedding dress some day....." wedding gown!!!!! Thats how you pass those warm New Orleans spring nights huh?! Is there a ring on that there finger or sometin'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you need to wear a Wedding Dress to do THAT????

    ReplyDelete