Friday, May 29, 2009

Intimate moments

When I stumbled across this picture on the camera I felt as though I had seen something I shouldn't have. This is Bri's beer can chicken that he made for dinner a couple of weeks ago. For some reason, the sight of this naked bird, standing upright on our grill seems somewhat wrong. Maybe it's because, knowing Bri, I know he had rubbed the bird with some delicious rub, in order to get it to taste so good. Maybe it's because the look is somewhat ALIVE looking, I felt guilty viewing it in such a way, knowing that I (an Xave and Bri) enjoyed it for many days. Whatever the reason, I thought I should share the beer can chicken, and see what your responses are.

2 comments:

  1. You ate that beauty up and didn't even invite me over for a bite? Anyway I can top this pix with my 'Snapping Turtle Laying Eggs' Video. Talk about intimate! He was really pumping them out. Er, I mean she.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts: looks GROSS but I'm sure it tasted good. So overall.... not so bad.

    ReplyDelete