Thursday, July 16, 2009

dirty feet....



I can't go to bed with dirty feet. Especially in the summer when I wear shoes only when absolutely necessary, which is pretty much at work (I don't even wear them driving to or from work), I tend to get some pretty dirty feet. But there is no way I can peacefully go to bed knowing my toesers are black. Thankfully Annie just got me some beautiful olive oil scrub for my birthday, and now I given my feet a little scrub, and in doing so make the bathtub an oil slick, before I tuck in.
This has nothing to do with Xave and Bri working on the floor in the back room, but I am playing around with images....

4 comments:

  1. it's not working... i need to get the big image up but it's getting cut off

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks pretty big to me! oh, were you talking about your feet? did you cut your toe off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no...the picture got cut off....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is weird. I just taught Dec the other night about my dirty foot fetish. The lesson included a complete demonstration on how to use my foot scrub brush in the shower before hoping into bed on a hot summer's night.

    Weird. We must be related.

    ReplyDelete