Sunday, July 19, 2009

Remeberies....




There are some moments that just need to be captured, and then they will be immortalized through time. These moments are not only in photo or video, but also in our memories. We are doing so many amazing things every day, I wonder what small moments, or sayings, we will be talking about when we are old. I was recalling a story the other day about a very stubborn Leen who proclaimed “I can do what I can do!!” I am not even sure what she could or would or was attempting TO do, but I will always remember that was her statement. The other day I was also telling Mads about the days of gas. I believe it was also our little Leen who believed “gas” to be a very delicious peppermint patty that was ALWAYS obtained whenever Granny would fill up the tank at the “gas” station. Then one day when there was no “gas” (it must have been around the time that debit/credit cards were accepted, and there was no longer a need to go INTO the store), Leen learned the real truth…I can’t wait to see what comes up in our crazy world and what the little ones around us will interpret. So much fun, so little time to write about it!!
Good luck tonight campers, I have more bugs in my house then you probably have in your tents!!! XOXO

1 comment: