Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LOOK (i'm talking about food again)

WOAH.


I consider myself to be a professional sweet tooth. I spend hard-earned time and money investing my dollars and teeth into all things sugary. I laugh in the face of dentists who say "usually at your age we are more concerned about gum disease"... HAH... four cavities later (and that is just within the past three months)... I think I have found it.


The cookie of my dreams.


I know, I know. It sounds crazy. How can I even say that? I have had some insanely good cookies. Great Harvest Bread Co. (Pine St., Burlington), Vermont Country Deli (Exit 2, Brattleboro)... crazily delicious.


But thanks to Nie, I made these dynamite circles of love with my own two hands. If you have not yet tried her peanut butter cookies then I do declare that you drop everything and smoosh them together.


Holy Cow.

Yum.

This is me, bowing to the cookie (and the non-rain filled sky).

Oh, and Annie, those are your new chairs. You likey?

3 comments:

  1. In case you were wondering... before I was able to post this (my pic upload is on the fritz, I tell you)I had 20 minutes of TOTAL FREAKING OUT when I looked down at my hand and noticed that the ring I always wear, have to wiggle off, was gone. I cursed the cookies. I cursed them good. I cut them too. Into fourths. Just some of them, but enough to be totally dramatic. I had Eric saying he would google whether gold was magnetic. Then I took out a flashlight, and found my ring on the kitchen floor. Crisis.... Encountered. Then averted. Phew.
    The cookies and I are back on good terms.
    They are delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a NUT...that's why we love you. Couldn't have linked to the RECIPE....oh well, I'll find it. I know how to hunt down a cookie. Are they as good as Paula Dean's monster cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SORRY!

    Here ya are
    http://cuisinenie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete