Monday, February 15, 2010

You snooze you lose.

It's been so boring around here lately.
The birds don't even want to come around and eat my boring suet.

We left some suet out on the back deck a few months ago.

They didn't even eat a nibble.

Maybe I should take a nibble of it? Then they will see a nibble out of it and think it is desirable suet? Everyone stealin' nibbles.

Well I'm only thinking of that now. It's too late, kind of. Because I went out and bought a suet holder and new batch of suet. Trying to lure the birds.

I hope they all left for the winter. I feel okay saying this because winter is almost over and they'll start coming back. The thing is, I hear them in the trees in the morning. Plotting their next "code brown" (thank you Tese) on my car.

Maybe they are singing about how boring things are around here.

I can't wait til those Southern birds get back and teach 'em a thing or two about manners.

See?

Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment