Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Out with the old


I am thinking of doing some reverse-back-to-school shopping this year.
When I looked at my bank account and looked at my closet I realized I had my own money-making machine hanging right in front of me.
Do I really need THREE tan jackets for fall? There is usually about a week of "fall" clothes weather before I break out the heavy down and fleece stuff.
And that brown sweater I wear once just because I still have it.
What about those shimmery black corduroys?
No.
I don't NEED this stuff. Don't even think I want it.
Why do I get attached to these things? Why do I feel like my drawers need to be jammed full and hangers crammed together.
Jammed and crammed.
Crammed and jammed.
That is so not me. Well maybe it is. But I don't want it to be.
So OUT out with those things. (Sorry if some of them are yours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment