Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Then and Wow!


I've gone ahead and made some changes around the room. Most everyone who comes in says "WOW it looks so BIG in HERE".

Come Monday it will feel like the inside of a crowded train car and probably that smelly.
You know, because kids smell.

I've got the handi-wipes ready to scoop up soot from dirty hands and anti-bacterial soap waiting to cleanse the hands that spend half the day up the noses.
Not my nose.

I'll tell you what, too. I'm exhausted. It feels like December and I'm ready for the break.
But now's the time to turn it ON, the pizazz, the charm, the jazz hands.

Jazzzzzzzz.
Nap.

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. I wish I were a first grader in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dec and Nonie LOVED looking at these pics. The room looks fab. Need some more pics and stories!!!!

    ReplyDelete