Thursday, November 11, 2010

musings....


no, we don't carry our peepee around the house...
no, we don't surf on our library books...

i find myself saying the craziest things.
i actually have to turn my head and not show that i am laughing at what i say.
i mean, it's obvious to me not to pick up the little pot out of of the potty seat and carry it around the house to "show" everyone my urine.
and it's also pretty obvious to me that i shouldn't pee on the couch in my underpants, creating a large pool of urine. (thanks goodness for BOB and his durable furniture), but it blows my mind that these things are LEARNED, and not only that, I AM THE TEACHER.

but then there are the rules that i have given up on,
batty is allowed in the house now, and the ball with it, but it is winter and there is no way i am going out to play baseball all winter, so there.
and batty is allowed in bed. why not? if he wants to sleep with a bat under his back go for it! i do draw the line when he wanders into our room, anywhere between 3-7 am and CRIES that batty did not make the trip into the bed too.
i think he finally got it this a.m.
i have been holding my ground, trying to resist getting up and enforce the fact that whatever makes the journey from you bed to ours is what you get.

so this morning he arrived...taco, baba.....and, batty...

all was well....



as for the couch:
BOB pulled through, a little dawn soap on the microfiber and PRESTO! no more wee stains
as for potty seat:
not so sure where the urine that was in the potty seat went too...it was carried from the bathroom down the hall...no evidence that pee was put into real BIG potty, will need to investigate further

No comments:

Post a Comment