Wednesday, December 1, 2010

'Tis the Season....

'Tis the season....



when I take stock of what I have



been given.






And I think





Oh!


WOW!


(ALL FOR ME?)


THANKS!

***

It is also the time of year when I wrap the outside of Happy House in Christmas.
And that comes with its own set of Oh! WOW! moments.

Like, the other night I was on a step ladder hanging from the front tree where we've hung about 1,000 strands of white lights and 35 gold ball christmas ornaments.
I bent down the tippy top branch and hooked a gold ball to it. Yes! (I thought) I got a ball on the very top branch!!! (don't even ask me why this would be important to me. it just is).

Well, about 10 seconds later I heard the ball bounce off the roof of a neighbor's car - a good 30 yards down the road!!!

I'd launched that sucker right through the air and I nearly fell off the ladder with laughter because of it.

I mean, if anyone saw these antics they'd have me arrested - and the hubby would have dragged me inside telling me my decorating for the day was doneski.

Thank God this all happened in the cover of dark.

'Tis the Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment