Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sometimes in the Summertime....


Sometimes


in the Summertime....


it is too hot for "real PJs" so I dress the kids in Daddy's big t-shirts.


Sometimes


in the Summertime...


our quick trip to say "goodnight to the lake" is the opposite of quick.




Sometimes we forget to say "goodnight to the lake" because we're so caught up
catching up with our neighbors.




And, sometimes



in the Summertime...


I swing by my sissa's house and grab "the" (her) Costco card so that I can pretend I'm her for the
afternoon.




And sometimes, before I leave her casa, I pull open the fridge door with the hopes that I'll find a
refreshing bevvie inside.




Sometimes



in the Summertime...



I not only find a refreshing bevvie inside (a lemon fresca), but




I also find a salted caramel too.




Sometimes



in the Summertime...



I pause and feel REALLY FULL FREE AND HAPPY about my summertime sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. sounds better than when i swung open the fridge in PR the other day and found moldy cheeses and not 1 but 2 of dads short sleeved button down shirts wrung out and set to chill....
    interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha....no surprise to me!
    BUT, just so you know. Lee says never, never, never put salted caramels in the fridge...or any other chocolates either. Not sure why. Just because.

    ReplyDelete