Thursday, July 28, 2011

Spewing.


Here are a few things I'm spewing tonight because (quite honestly) I simply don't have time to organize a real post. There is packing to do gosh darnit.

1. I have no idea who took that picture (above) but it must be a cousin. See post from 7/25/11 for reference.

2. I like that picture. Dear Cousin, you can borrow my camera any time.

3. Dec, in the midst of picking out "American" t-shirts today at Target to bring to all his relations he doesn't know in County Wicklow and County Cork and Tipperary - asked

"Does Auntie Una have any babies?" No. I replied. "Why?" Dec asked. She and her husband decided not to have babies. I replied. "But how do you make a baby mom?" Dec asked.

4. I was not prepared to answer him in the discount t-shirt aisle of Target so I wheeled (quickly) in the direction of the new CARS II toys and avoided the questioning all together. Was that bad parenting? I'm beginning to think yes.

5. Dec paddled his new (birthday present) kayak in the lake for the first time today and within about 67 seconds had an older (7-year-old) girl asking to hitch a ride on the back. He obliged. Of Course, he did. Because he is the best kid ever born (and Nonie too). But, should I be concerned that his new yellow (banana boat) kayak is a chick magnet.

A chick magnet?!

I was not prepared for this.


Please, discuss amongst yourselves and advise ASAP.


Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. when I was 6 I loved guys in yellow banana hammocks- wait, I mean boats.

    ReplyDelete