Saturday, June 25, 2011

So, this is why I don't diet.

First of all I must give a large props to KWheels for successfully cleansing for multiple days.
This is how the cleanse went up in VT...
Day negative one:
   Buy the ingredients.
   Hands in ladies. We can DO this.
   Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream.
Day one:  
  6:45  I wake up and take the bull by the horns. Lemons, syrup, cayenne pepper and water. TASTES   GREAT!!
  7:00 Granny wakes up. "Just have to have my cup of tea before I start."
  7:30 Where's T? Hiding in bed so as to avoid unnecessary evils awaiting her cup. 
  8:30 Let's all fill up and be ready for the morning. Whew! This is great! Meet back here at noon for lunch. (Yum lunch)(Oh, just for the kids)(**#@@*!)
  10:00 Me driving to Big Lots (sorry K) thinking that my first bite tomorrow will be one out of a honking bagel. Maybe even the first of two bagels. Uh oh, I'm getting hungry.
  11:45 T leaves a message reminding me of her and Emah's trip to DQ on MV with the 3 heavy ladies smoking ciggs talking about the sand they got stuck up their you know whats. Voices and all. I am laughing. I am also really craving a blizzard. With snickers. I'll just have A wheat thin. That should hold me over.
   12:15 Bible campers come home to an enormous lunch of fresh bread, cheese and turkey. TEMPERS ARE FLARING (from me). Gran eating a smoothie. That looks good, too. Tese falls off the wagon and pulls me off with her. Just a few bites of bread, cheese and turkey. Then I'll get back on. Lemon, cayenne pepper and syrup. Mmm. Pancakes.
   Afternoon: Enjoy a few more wheat things to satiate the temper. Oh, and hunger. This is getting hard. 
Phone call from KWheels. "I AM INTO MY SECOND DAY AND LOVING THIS!!! I FEEL GREAT!! I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY!!! I MIGHT DO THIS EVERYDAY FOREVER!! I AM MAKING MEALS AND SNACKS FOR THE KIDS AND I DON'T EVEN WANT A BITE!!!" Me: "She's lying." Lemon, syrup, cayenne pepper by the pool. Gals and kids go to library then market for dinner supplies (I cannot be trusted). Come home with potatoes, salmon, snap peas, more bread (?). Lemon, syrup, cayenne pepper for me while they're out (would turn out to be my last). 
   6:00 Kids elbows deep in salmon. Phew, don't like fish anyway. Snap peas (discovered I'm allergic) and potatoes (well, just a helping for me). 

 Well there you have it. By the next morning I have completely sworn of lemons if not in lemonade, syrup if not on pancakes and cayenne pepper just ever, ever, ever, no. 

I'm sure if I called up K right now she's be mixing up a big ole glass.
But a smile on her face?
Well,
I'd have to see it to believe it.

Sista.

No comments:

Post a Comment