Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Go n-eiri an t-adh leat

Nothing important or profound has happened to me lately,

but I did have a pretty good day.

Before I got to work I found two things that I had lost.

I was worried I was becoming one of those people who lost things.

You know, besides my mind.

Well the rest of the day was ordinary I supposed but I still considered it to be my "lucky day". So on the way home I said to myself I said "Hey, if I can pull into that gas station (which is pretty much the hardest gas station to pull into and ensure that you can get out of as well) then I will go by myself a lottery ticket"... this advice under the council of Eric who suggested such nonsense when I told him about finding my missings.

Of course, I thought, I will never be able to pull in.

But I could. So I did. Bought me one of those tickets.

Then I went home and cooked up some lasagna.

Luckily it didn't get ruined even though I opened the door 80 times to get a picture of me opening the door.


It was really yummy.

Also, I won 10 bucks from my lottery ticket.

Luckily it only cost me 5.

2 comments: