Thursday, January 7, 2010

Three Grannies



I learned this morning, that Dec has three grannies.
And this is the conversation that lead me there...


Trey has two grannies!

Wow Dec, that is pretty special. You have two grannies also!

(Silence)

No, I don't.

Yes you do.

(More Silence)

No. I have three grannies mom!

(Silence) (This time, from me)

Three grannies huh? Who are your three grannies?

Granny Annie!

Yup.

Granny Tess!

Yup.

And My Emah!

(Silence) (Tear...from my eye)

Auntie Emah is your granny?

Yup!

Why do you think Auntie Emah is your granny?

Because, My Emah loves me like my grannies do!

So there you go Emah - elevated to Grandperson status just like that! With love from Declan.
Now that you earned the honor, try drawing him a family tree!


4 comments:

  1. oh man..what a guy...bri does call him our first born...love him sooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is a priceless moment. Congrats Emah!
    I love him so much I wouldn't make him sled on a flat field ;P (wink and stick tongue out)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That, my dear sister, is a VERY steep hill at the Pound Ridge Reservation. It is all in the camera angle and perspective. Note the post label includes the word "perspective". I'm beginning to think I'm too advanced for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I figured. Murph would not settle for anything flat.

    ReplyDelete