Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello 911? Nonie here...




Hello 911?
(Wow, that was easy.)
Nonie here. Just calling to say that Mama is weeding and Dec is on his bike.

*

Hi. Hi. 911. That you?
Nonie again.
Dec fell and Mama just told him to slow down and that he is NOT ALLOWED to cycle through the swings.

*

Beep Beep Beep.
Me again. Hey, thanks for listening.
I'm thirsty.
Do you think I should climb the back stairs all by myself?
Or try to take a sip from Mama's seltzer bottle? I got a few steps up and the bottle caught my eye.
Just not sure I can unscrew this ca...
Mama is telling me not to climb stairs with things in my hands... gotta jump.

*

(What were those numbers again? 912? No wait, 911... Here they are.)
Hi. So, here's the update:
Dec is now digging in the sandbox. Mama is gathering sticks and throwing them into the forest.
This phone stuff is really great, huh?
What is this button for?
(Click.)


**********

4 times.
911.
4 times in 10 minutes.

I just thought she was being cute playing with the seltzer bottle and the phone.

Until...

***********

Hello? This is the Police calling to make sure everything is okay. YOUR CHILD has been calling 911 repeatedly and we need to make sure everything is okay. Can you verify your name, address.....

***********

Hi is Nonie there?
Oh Nonie. You are SOOOOO SO naughty.
And so advanced!
I love you.
Mama.

Click.

***********



No comments:

Post a Comment