Thursday, May 20, 2010

Show me the way.



I pray for signs.
Clear ones.

So when I turned on my phone last Monday and had two messages,
one text from Erin asking for my address,
and one from the principal of St. Francis Xavier School.
I knew I had received one.

I thought...
Erin's son's name is Francis Xavier
and the principal is calling from Francis Xavier.
And my middle name is Frances and that relates to Carmel somehow (although I am too young to know how)
and I was craving a caramel which is spelled like Carmel.
... and I knew.
I just had this feeling.
Something could maybe possibly come of this if I think real hard about it.

And it did.

So on August 25th with 25 first graders walk into their classroom at SFX,
they'll find me.




MUWAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

  1. And they'll be the luckiest luckiest LUCKIEST students on this planet.

    CONGRATS to ourleen. Our beautiful queen of LEENS!

    ReplyDelete