Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little Person spotlight #2

Another rainy, windy, gloomy, slumpy, frumpy, bumpy night.
Another cute little kid.



He's no ordinary boy, he is a wild bundle of fun. You might know him as Javier, or Chooch, or even fOx, I know him as the coolest pink helmet wearing kid in Sanibel. Though I suspect he's pretty cute in other places too.



Never one to miss a party, he is a guy who loves a good theme and prop. A munchkin after my own heart.



I won't hold it against him that it only took him 18 months to become a better skier than I am. It's just a part of the cycle.

Final verdict on the fOx: Pretty dern cute.
Best thing he gave me, and gave me, and gave me: Green flav-or-ice.
Things he likes that I don't like: Wearing a t-shirt, and nothing on bottom.
His favorite accessory from the FL house: Sweet cheeks rug.
As he put HIS sweet cheeks right on it.

Well done Emah!

No comments:

Post a Comment