Tuesday, June 29, 2010

and happy house smells like syrup


Packing for the Vineyard.
More like, shuffling items from the Stowe bag to the Vineyard bag.

(Not a complaint. Trust me. That. Is. Not. A. Complaint.)

Never mind that I have a stash of my clothes and some for my offspring on-island.
The packing urge has hit - Vera (Bradley) is busting at her seams.

Only bright colors are allowed in the bag.
A new rule I made up this evening.

Also, I'm wondering if Finn will survive or if I should pawn him off on someone.
I've asked him if he'll be okay without me and he just flapped his finns.

(Does that mean yes or no?)

Also, I'm wondering why Happy House smells like syrup.
I arrived apres dinner and the smell is unmistakeably sweetened.

What happens around here when I leave this place???

The thick summer air smells sweet and sticky. And if you think sticky doesn't smell, you should come sample the air at Happy House. Free samples.

Smells like syrup.

(Not a complaint. Trust me.)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Breakfast for dinner is the BEST!
    Also, what is that flower tiara that you twined up?

    ReplyDelete