Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday Bright Spots

I've got a few little rays of sunshine today.
Take a peak.



This strawberry is waiting for me to pounce on it.
Today? Tomorrow? Only time will tell.
If I weren't eating my strawberries one-by-one I would have made some jam.
But they don't even make it into the kitchen.



Good Morning sunflowers pointing toward the sun (me).



There are some yummy little veggies poking up in this garden that I toil over day in and out.
Just look at all the of the work I have done putting up fences and climbing thingies to keep everything safe and sprouting.
Why are you laughing?



Big cup of tea, Granny style.
I enjoyed it with a delicious piece of homemade whole wheat bread that I meant to snap a picture of but, well... I ate it already.




My boy gets a lot of treats because he is just so good!
(Do you think I am talking about Eric?)
Yesterday I said to myself "You (I?) have to get some more treats today because you (I?) are running out."
And then my-self that realized that I won't be getting a paycheck for a while said "Make the treats!"
So I did. And guess what? He loves them!
Drake or Eric?

No comments:

Post a Comment