Monday, April 5, 2010

'Ello (or, Arf)

Arf from Richmond!

My first full day here was pretty good. The girl took me to the park twice this morning. Then she left me for the day. I went exploring and learned to nudge open the closed door. No harm done, just wanted to snooze near her sock drawer.

When she got home we went for a run. I had a quick dip in the Winooski River and the girl trotted with me around some fields. It was quite pleasant. I even saw some little kids and let them pet my head, but they weren't as cute as any of the kids I'm used to seeing.



On our walk home the girl stopped me to snap some pictures. I must say I make this background look lovely.



Luckily, when we went out this afternoon the girl remembered her special bag. This morning she just flung with a stick if you catch my drift. I looked at her like she was NUTSO for picking that up. She said "now you're a city dog" and I didn't understand what she meant until the hot smelly bag followed us home.



Later, we played some more ball and I really showed her my stuff.

After that, she put a yellow string with numbers on it around my belly. Maybe she is measuring me for a tutu?

All of this means I am tired and if you need me you can find me by the boy because he doesn't make me do stuff.

Woof and kisses,
BCup

1 comment: