Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The first day of the rest of our days.


I was asked today to send pictures of my wedding to someone. Electronically.

They wanted to see them as they are considering having the men wear tan suits in their upcoming August wedding.

This required me to locate my wedding album and SCAN a picture in.

Was it really that long ago that we were married? Before the digital age?

My word. Time sure does fly...

After reviewing the photo above, I have decided several things:

  1. The hubby and I should have worn king & queen crowns. As you can see, I fixed that one all by myself - errr with a little help by some fast and furious online photo editing.
  2. I should have planted a big red-lipstick smooch on the hubby's cheek during the sermon (fixed that one too).
  3. Never noticed before today, but do examine the picture for yourself. That is me pulling the hubby down the aisle.
  4. And finally, those band aids. So NOT necessary. Who told me to put them there anyway? Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment