Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let me cut to the chase.

I am tired.
Lethargic.
Drained.
Lame.

And it is all because of the two girls seen here.



The furry one has decided she would like to wake up at 5:25. No, 5:20. Actually, make that 5:15.
I think she is a rooster.
I also think she ate one of my boogery tissues off the bedside table last night.
We are on a strict diet.
So I guess that was dessert? Or an early breakfast?
I don't know.
But there were definitely two last night, and now there is one.

The other one is neurotic.
Can't make up her mind about the lesson she is teaching on Thursday.
Keeps checking books out of the school library.
Because maybe she wants to do something about Earth Day?
Wait no, she should make all the kids an origami _________.
Or was it the shapes?
The librarian said "Wow you have been busy".
Because then she returned all the books.
And checked out a new one.
Definitely the cow.

And she says things to Eric like "Thanks for putting up with my _________ (frustrationness/crankiness/tiredness/worriedness)".

And he says "Hopefully it will all be over on Thursday."

When really shouldn't he be saying "What ____________ (frustrationness/crankiness/tiredness/worriedness)?"

Aha. So it is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment