Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Luckily...

... I had myself a little bit of a "sick day" today and was able to troubleshoot some computer problems that have plagued me as of late.

Backup.

Not "sick day" like when I caught THE BUG in PR last year and barfed all day, passed out in the shower and missed my flight back to New Orleans. No! Not that fun! This "sick day" had some similar characteristics of that ol' OINK OINK thing going around. It involved A LOT of sweating. Do you want to know more? So I get out of bed around lunch time and break into the most RIDICULOUS sweat. Shower and laundry ensued.

Well anyway I found (through reading old CJane posts from 2006... research) I just needed to switch web browsers and then I would be able to upload pics all day long!!

Did you even know how much fun we had up there??
I think Dec only asked "When's Maddy coming" about 8 times. What? Doesn't he love babies?!?











































No comments:

Post a Comment