Monday, November 16, 2009

The way things look (in 5 parts)

A photo essay...

1) Tights.

Questionable. I had second thoughts on these this morning but it was too late. I was in the parking lot at school. I wondered to myself "are these fishnets??" Throughout the day I got lots o' "compliments". Mostly "those are great tights". As I walked out to my car at 3:00 I thought, you know, there is a difference between "those are great tights" and "those tights look great". Also, they make me look squat. Out with the tights!

2) Pumpkins.

Tired. Only pumpkins left on the block and I realized it is high past the season to be decorating with pumpkins. They can't wait to be recycled next week! You'll see.

3) Loot.

Festive. With only hours to spare (dozens of them) I cashed in on my CTShops coupons. Who knew I needed 2 large green and red balls with gold sparkle paint? Me! I also shared a coupon with a priest who was (I can only assume) buying all (3 of the) religious Christmas items to decorate his Church. Cruise control to Heaven!

4. Neighbor's Christmas Tree.

Ripe. Can you say JEALOUS? Is it extra green or is that the envy oozing from my eyeballs?

5. Neighbor's Golden Retriever.

Drooly. Oh wait, that's me. Is this dog green too? It's so hard to tell. Thank goodness both the neighbors are at class so I can sneak onto their back porch and take snapshots of their things. Surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Those tights look GREAT on YOU!!!
    Pumpkin pie?
    Christmas balls....hehehe
    HMMMMMM piney. Love it.
    Hi Smoochy!

    ReplyDelete