Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Air Exchange


He freaked out. He screamed and pouted. And yelled.

It was 56 degrees out when I picked him up from school. No jackets necessary in this type of weather. For most, it is the time of year that we all look forward to. NO COATS! NO HATS!
YEAH! But he didn't get it. We always, always, ALWAYS put on coats and hats to go outside, so when he didn't need it he didn't know what to do. I tried to explain it to him in the one word I know he understands.
I waved my hand around in the air..HOT.

HOT, no hat.
HOT, no coat.
HOT...


I turned the heat off, opened the windows and a did a whole house air exchange. (Usually we reserve this term for a stink so bad it requires more then one window open in the car.)


For the first time in a long time we spent almost as much of our day outdoors as we did in.



Deep breaths everyone....spring is near.



No comments:

Post a Comment