Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bloganniversaire

Happy 1 year to the sistership.

Whodaeva' thought it would still be around (and going strong) a year later?

In honor of the one year anniversary - I'd like to post a few pictures of blog posts that never materialized due to one reason or another (two kids with pneumonia, dying fish...not sure what got in the way - but trust me, it was something...)
"Blog post: Monkeys in my bed!!!"


"Blog post: Things we Knead"
"Blog post: Giving Up: She did, so I can too, right?!"
"Blog post: McMurphy"
"Blog post: The Eye of the Bronx Tiger"
"Blog post: What I really have for breakfast during girl scout cookie season"

"Blog post: Eating yellow (and red, blue, green, purple) SNOW"


Had to unload these pickies

as tomorrow brings more pictures

many more stories and

more sistership.

I hope.


To us!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment