Wednesday, March 17, 2010

B E A GG R E SS I VE (be agreessive, BE E AGRESSIVE)



Today I stopped my car in the middle of the road. In the middle of the road on a really bad corner. In the middle of the road on a really bad corner with the sun in everyone's eyes.

WHY?

I did this because I saw the girl in my neighborhood who would be the perfect babysitter for my children. She was walking. Ipod on her ears paying no attention to me or my car. She was walking.

And I slowed down. And I gave her my email address and casually mentioned my two sweethearts.....

And she already emailed me. Already emailed me.

That is why B E(ing) A-GG-R-E-SS-I-VE (Be-ing agressive, BE(ing) E AGRESSIVE) can really work.

Cha Ching. She already emailed me.

Now, if only me and the Mr. went out. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment