Monday, October 25, 2010

"Hat Trick"-or-Treat Eating.


On Saturday, moments before his soccer game, Dec declared that he'd score three goals for Aunt Lily. It seems he's always trying to impress her.
Pretty aggressive chatter. But he did it. Scored One. Two. Three.
Hat Trick!

And on a remarkably similar note: Last Wednesday I bought 2 ginormous bags of candy and promised myself that I wouldn't open them until Halloween.
And I did it. I didn't open them. I just opened and ate one (entire bag). So far.
Treat Eating!

Nothing like setting goals to keep us focused, motivated and striving for excellence ....

* A note about the pic: this is Dec practicing his breast stroke, on the soccer field, while accomplishing his promised hat trick. He'll pretty much do anything to get Willy's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment