Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bump.


Apparently....life is full of choices.


Being in Stowe reminds me of this. The sign on the door a few doors down from Mom & Dad's says something like "remove your shoes OR clean the floors".

Every time I read it, I'm not sure if I like that sign. In fact, I'm pretty certain I don't.

It really seems a bit too abrasive to hang on a front door.

I prefer a welcome mat. Thanks for askin'.

But the "Duck or Bump" (your head) sign ... this one makes me laugh each time I see it.

Prolly because the place it hangs in Stowe has become a secret family hideaway.
A place where the kid's shoot pool, play the piano, fight over the tv remote - all as if we're in our own place.

But we're not! I don't do the dishes at the hof de Stowe. Hooray for no dishes!


And the "Duck or Bump" sign? Well, just ask Xave about how he feels about a bump.... after his first few forays on his new 'coaster.

Life is full of choices and it really:

Don't mean a thing if it ain't got that bump.

Right?

Xavey, back me up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment