Friday, July 9, 2010

She certainly can can-can

If I am going to pick a season to complain about the weather,
I will choose winter.
You know, that season that lasts for about 7 months?

So I am not whining about the heat. I will just state that it is hot out there, and in here. In the morning, and at night. Usually between them, too.
But I am not whining. I'm stating facts.

I watch people complain on their facebook pages all winter long.
It's so cold! More snow? I can't believe it! But it's MAY!!!?!
Oh, they're just warm weather lovers - I thought - can't blame 'em!
But now...
It's so hot! More heat wave! I can't believe it! But it's JULY!!!?!
Enough.
Is enough.

When life hands you a heatwave,
make a strawberry kiwi juice cocktail.
With Sherbert.
And maybe some lemonade.

Heat in the summer,
that I expect.


Not my SUNflowers sizzling their petals off.



















Or Drake getting pound cake batter
on his eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment