Tuesday, July 6, 2010

daily musings

I have very little going on.
Is that the case often?
Hm.
Well, just as to keep up the appearance of being a person with things going on, I'll recap some peaks from the day.
But really, if YOU have things going on, the highlights might seem like lowlights.
Even though my REAL highlights are looking fabulous.
T how are yours?

Oh, right. My day.
I'll go backwards because I don't quite yet remember what happened this morning.

Have you noticed that all the things to eat and drink that keep you cool in the summer are bad for you?
My chins have noticed.




Some hippie from down the road just stopped Drake and I on our walk to ask if I am training him for anything in particular, like Guiding Eyes, because they see us walking all the time. I suddenly got that feeling that I take myself too seriously. When I told her the REAL 411 she offered up their communal hippie dog as a sacrifice. I said no.
I should have said yes.
On a similar note, last week Drake and I were stopped by a sketchy couple asking if he was a "stud" because they have a female.
Ew.


(But yeah, total stud.)

How do you weed in the garden without sitting on some of the plants?
Or is that what makes them grow?
"Sit on my LEAF and tell me that you love me".



Drakester got another homemade haircut today.
He's only got one chunk out of his side.
Stud.


(hair pattie! gag!)

Quite frankly it's a wonder I've done anything at all.
It's so scorchin'!
Maybe tomorrow I'll splash around in the new Wal-Mart pool.
The pooch doesn't like it,
no sense in it going to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment