Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cheese Puffs



"Ch-pops"...

huh?


"Ch-pops"...

Is daddy a ch-pop?

Yea.

Is mommy a ch-pop?

Yea.

Is xavy a ch-pop?

Yea.


Hmmm

At first I thought, it was chocolate cup. That makes sense to me. We do love our chocolate milk. And it always comes in a cup. But he wants ch-pops in the morning, and ch-pops in the evening and ch-pops in the middle of the night. Everyone and everything prompted a ch-pops? Ch-pops mommmy? All the way to school.

Tar thought she knew what ch-pops was so she went and bought them at the store- resulting in this
CHEESE PUFF TEETH to start out a car ride 4+ hours in length.

But I think I figured out what ch-pops means.


I think it's this:








Ch-pops are fun. Ch-pops are family. Ch-pops are everything that we want to do all the time. Ch-pops should be had at all times. CH-pops make you fake sick at school so your daddy can pick you up early and you can do this


No comments:

Post a Comment